Intakes occur at the beginning of each year. See the About Us page for more details on our organisation. Check our eligibility requirements below before registering your interest. You can register your interest by completing the form below.
To be eligible to join 323 Squadron AAFC, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 13 years of age; 323SQN reserves the right to give priority enrollment to young persons under the age of 16, it is recommended you join as early as possible in order to get the most out of cadets
- Not attained the age of 18 years
- Have your parent’s or guardian’s permission to enroll
- Be a Australian resident
- Be sufficiently fit and capable of carrying out the normal duties and activities of a cadet in the AAFC. The applicant is to declare any known medical conditions at the time of application in order to assist the CO in the determination of suitability for enrollment and undergo a medical examination (at own expense); This is a requirement at 323SQN due to the physical nature of some of our activities
- Provide written parental or guardian permission for a qualified medical practitioner to anaesthetise and operate on the cadet in an emergency
- Not be a member of either the Australian Navy Cadets (ANC), Australian Army Cadets (AAC), or the Australian Defence Force (Permanent or Reserve); and
- Make a commitment in writing that they have read and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct at Vol 2, Part 1, CH10 – Behavior Management.
You must also be willing to make a commitment to regularly attend Squadron parades on Wednesday nights during school terms and some weekend activities.
Please submit the below form below with your details. We will be in touch with you regarding next steps.
Please Note: We are volunteer organisation, once form is submitted we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.